martes, 11 de noviembre de 2008

dear sir or mad am


this article i do because the teacher help me by finish the bloogs.


las weekend, my boyfriend and I arrived at your popular cafeteria looking for a very nice time to spend together. the motto in your window reads "where your friends are as special as you are ", unfortunately the service that day didn't reflect those words.


As soon as we arrive there we had the chance to sit at a table and we wainted for almost half an hour for the waiter to help us. There were not too many people for this to happen but i have to point out that the music was good and this helped us to be pacient. However, when we were finally serviced the waiter spilled a cup of coffee on my brand new jacket. It costed me 50 dollar to have it cleaned.


My jacket doesn't look that good anymore. I haol never had an experience such like this anywhere . I hope you can understand my complain because i want you to refund the money for another brand new jacket.

No hay comentarios: