martes, 11 de noviembre de 2008

dear Sir or Madam


this is an article we saw in the class and I think it was very interesting




On july 16 my friends and I arrived at your inn hoping to spend an enjoyable weekend . Unfortunately, because of your poor service, uor weekend was a disaster. Since your and says "have a fabulous time or get your money back, " I am requesting that you refund our money.




From the moment we arrrived, there were problems with the service. First, a very unfrinedly desk clear could´t find our reservation. after waiting almost half an hour, we were led by another unfriendly clerk to aur room, which had a view of a parking lot instead of the bay,had not yet bee cleaned, so we found dirty towels on the beds and cigarette butts in the ashtrays. Despite these problems, none of your employees apologized to us. This was not the weekend we had bee looking forward to.




service at your inn was not always like this. My provious visits were always enjoyable because of the corteous service and clean rooms with beautiful views. Intil things change at your inn, i will never recommend it to anyone.I expect to reveive my refund shortly.


sincerely yours,


Dale thomas.

No hay comentarios: